CommunyHub is a private online parent community that strives to:
- Enhance parent communication and collaboration
- Foster more connection and community among parents
- Tap in to the power of the community of parents to enrich the learning experience for children
Some benefits include:
- Class Calendar – Keep track of class specific events, activities, forms and other dates/deadlines
- Class Blog – Read about and share experiences of class events or activities with other parents
- Parent-to-Parent Chat – Communicate directly with other parents (ask questions, set up play dates)
- Places – Navigation to specific off school events/activities and learn about nearby places
Feel free to check it out at www.communyhub.com you can sign up for an account if you want to see the full site content.
Currently CommunyHub is being rolled out on a limited basis to a few select classes. However, if there is sufficient interest from parents in other classes the roll out could be expanded to include more classes.
If you believe your child’s class would be interested in trying CommunyHub then please email email@example.com with your request.